FINAL SUBMISSION AND REFLECTION

Aurelia Regina Sutjahjokartiko(0329953)  
Typography and  Hypertextuality 

Final Submission and Links, Reflections 

Instructions :
Excercise

Project 1 - A Story Book

Project 2 - Font Design

Final Project - Kinetic Typography


Submission :

Exercise

  • Week 1 - Basic Calligraphy
Figure 1. Vertical Line
Figure 2. Horizontal Line
Figure 3. Circular Line


  • Week 2 - Calligraphy
Figure 4. Calligraphy from A to H

Figure 5. Calligraphy from I to P

Figure 6. Calligraphy from Q to Z

Figure 7. Calligraphy Quote


  • Week 3 - Lettering
    Figure 8. Static
Figure 9. Animated GIF




  • Week 4 - Type Expression
Figure 10. 6 Verbs Expression

Figure 11. Sleep GIF


Project 1 - A Story Book

Babadook Folder (SWF, PDF, and EPUB)







Figure 12. Front Page of Final Artwork

Figure 13. Middle page of Final Artwork

Figure 14. Back page of Final Artwork


Project 2 - Font Design


Figure 15. Avelia

Final Project - Kinetic Typography


Figure 16. The Night poster

Figure 17. Kinetic Typography for potrait

Figure 18. Kinetic Typography for Landscape



Reflection

Experience
Hoah! Finally, i can finish this module and i know there is something can i take to my futher lesson. I know i never meet this module again. But, i will miss this module because i like the process that i did. The process that i did is kind of precious moment where I can more explore, gain more knowledge from my lecture, and creativity challenge. To be honest, i am not satisfied what i am done in this module, because i never done this before whereas i can open my mind and accept this lesson even hard for me cause i dont have (truely) basic design.

Observation
Every person in my class has unique skill for this subject. Therefore, i could not done with my best because I felt I am not the good one, so i couldnt create that. But, i realized that i can become great with my own creativity, i just need my mind turn into positive way and do the best. So, thats why, I feel I am not satisfied with my final artwork.

Findings
I hope next semester, i can prepare my mind, more looking for references, and accept the challenge especially challange from lecture. Haha. And for this semester, woah, i felt is not easy to pass it. But the main point is not about what mark that you will get, but how many knowledge that you get and it is important for you or not.

Thank You Mr. Vinod and Mr. Shamsul for sharing, caring, and your teaching :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USABILITY & MOBILE APPLICATION 2

WEEK 1–WEEK 5 : THE EXERCISE

VIDEO EDITING AND PRODUCTION - PROJECT 1